Wednesday 6 August 2014

Business Logo

Today I'm choosing my new business logo. It's not that I'm completely changing things too much. I'll have McLean Book Arts and my new project running in parallel. Unfortunately, I can't really see the book arts design and name (see right) working for my current ideas.

I have asked my wonderful sister in law to help me choose. I've whittled the choices down to five and I can't decide which would be the best one. Marion is the creative genius behind The Sword EngraverShe and my brother in law Ross produce original engraving with historical designs on all kind of armour and weaponry, mainly for historical weapons for re-enactment. Go and have a look, you'll love it.

I received more of my supplies yesterday, so I'm a very happy puppy. I'm really going to love working with this medium. I'll get some more work done tonight.

Have a wonderful day
talk soon
Angela xx

No comments:

Post a Comment