Friday 4 July 2014

I've been quite ill recently. I was in hospital with an infection and septicemia and it's taken a while to get back to my normal self. I'm still doing my befriending work with a mental health charity and although we haven't fostered a pet for a couple of months (because it's quiet just now), we are still on the list. It's great fun having a pet around the place.

I've decided that I'm going to diversify a little, need a slight change to keep things interesting. I'm not going to say what I am making, but I will be using something very Scottish, no not haggis. It will take a little while to get things started up with the new range, but I'll put photos on when I take some. I still have a bit of research to do with regard to supplies and outlets, but it will all come together soon.

Anyway, talk soon

love & hugs
Angela xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment