Monday 2 December 2013

Paper Purchasing Spree

I have a new commission. It's going to be another monogram, Coptic bound, A7 notebook. The buyer would like a coloured spine with white writing paper, so I have a wonderful excuse to head into town and visit one of my favourite shops - Paperchase. I just love their products. Lovely writing paper, fantastic sheet of wrapping paper and some paper thick enough to use as a wrapper for binding books. Ricardo waited in the car for me while I headed along George Street, I think he gets rather bored looking at bits of paper, etc.

There are going to be 9 signatures in the notebook, so I bought 9 different coloured pieces of notepaper. I also spotted some lovely sparkly paper with a vintage feel to it that would look terrific on case bound notebook. The photo doesn't really show the colours that well unfortunately. I also bought some tracing paper, but that's for something else altogether.

Talk soon

Love & hugs
Angela
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment