Wednesday 20 November 2013

Laptop

I need a cover for my Lenovo laptop. I've had a look in the place where I bought it. Nearly bought a pink cover with handles, but it didn't really grab me, it was a case of 'that's the best of what they have'. I would end up looking for another one. I'm thinking about needle felting one. I'd need thicker pre-felted merino wool as the base though, don't have any in my stock. What design to put on it? My instant thought would be to go for a tree design. Don't know if I want that. The new designs I have in mind for the notebooks would be really good, haven't seen anything like it so far online.

Now I've had my hair cut again, I need a new photo. I went along to Lia at Moda in Bernard Street in Leith with a photo on my phone of what I called a 'Sharon Stone haircut'. Lia did a wonderful job, I love it. The photo that I'm using for my blog etc. isn't really very good. It is a passport size photo that looks a bit pixelated when enlarged. Not sure how I'm going to go about this as Ricardo doesn't like taking photos. I'll think of something though.

Talk soon
Love & hugs
Angela
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment