Friday 18 October 2013

Notebooks

The last few days have been quite productive. I finished an A6 coptic bound notebook. It has a blue needle felted cover with a tree on the front. The spine is sewn in brown embroidery thread to match the stitching around the cover. It also has a coloured spine, the signatures have been wrapped in different shades of blue, with a dark blue in the middle, moving on to lighter shade next to the cover boards. The spine wrap is cut with a decorative trim on the inside. This is the first one with the coloured spine I've done, I can definitely see me using it again.

The commission I was doing was finished. It's a traditional binding. I'll write a description  and a photo on the blog once it has gone to it's new home.

Talk soon
Love & hugs
Angela xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment