Friday 23 August 2013

New Toy

Ordered a new toy today, it's probably only something that would excite me though. A heavy duty guillotine. It cuts through 400 sheet of paper and it's something I really need for McLean Book Arts. My book blocks will now be perfect. I've been cutting the paper with a knife up til now, still looked good though. It should arrive next week, so I'll save cutting any more paper until then.

It's only a couple of weeks until I launch, so I'm going to be very busy getting things ready. I have about 5 x 1 day courses to attend after that, and I also have a training course with Pitman Training, so really, September is going to be hectic.

The Etsy Edinburgh Crafters Team are going to have a few things going on as well. The Captain is Vicky and her Etsy page is Science Coming To Town . Vicki makes gorgeous xmas cards and decorations and her sets of chromosome ornaments are totally fab. Check out her site before they are all snapped up.

Love & hugs
Angela xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment