Thursday 29 August 2013

Brochures

I've spent the last day and a half working on my brochures. I found some great paper that I've decided to use as the brochure cover. So much nicer than the card I was using. The paper makes the colours more vibrant and I'm delighted with it. The thing is, I've run out of colour ink for my Kodak printer, so I've come to a halt until I get some tomorrow. The paper was advertised as A4 when I bought it, but it is 4mm short on the long side. Doesn't sound like much I know, but when the content pages are exactly A4, it's a bit of a pain. Just as well my new guillotine arrived yesterday. As Ray Winstone would say "It's a monsta". Heavy metal indeed, there isn't a bit of plastic on it. I think I'll be using this for the rest of my bookbinding career, can't see it breaking any time. Anyway, I'm going to have to cut the offending A4 pages to match the not quite A4 ones, easy job, though I shouldn't have to do it.

Talk soon

Love & hugs
Angela
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment