Monday 12 August 2013

Edinburgh Free Fringe

Today, DH and i went into town to see some of the Fringe. We went to see some musicians at the Free Fringe at The Tron. I bought a CD by an Aussie musician who lives in Berlin called Geordie Little. He is a brilliant guitarist, who writes his own music and has a great style. You can hear his music if you click on the link above. It's a great venue to hear music, all for a donation at the end of each set.

I've put in an order for a photo light cube from a supplier in Portsmouth. This will help me get the light for my brochure photographs looking more professional and it will let prospective customers see the notebooks a bit better. I should get it mid-week, so I'll get the draft introductory brochure done by the time I'm meeting my Mentor the following week. After the photos are added, I'll just have the descriptions to do. It shouldn't take too long.

Watching The Hobbit on Netflix. I'm sad to say, that we think that the story has been stretched far to thinly to make 3 parts. We will watch them all, if only because it's Tolkien and we loved The Lord of the Rings. I'm writing my blog while watching it, it's ok, but I wouldn't buy it.

Talk soon
Love & Hugs
Angela xxx

P.S. Guess what?  LoveFilm are sending us The Hobbit on DVD. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment