Saturday 3 August 2013

Commissioning an Avatar

I've commissioned a larger version of my bee avatar from Marilyn from Accentuate on Etsy. She is a fantastic graphic designer from Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA. I've completely fallen for her work. If I didn't go with the bee banner, there are many more of her graphics that I have on my favourites. I'm also getting a larger version of my banner for Facebook and my blog. When you purchase one of her packages, you are buying a one of a kind, aka OOAK, that only you can use. It took me ages to figure out what OOAK meant, d'oh. I'm thinking of printing the avatar on a t-shirt, it would look good on black.

I've just found out that one of my Etsy friends, Marta, who also does graphics, is selling banner packages on Etsy. Marta's shop can be found at LittleMars. Her work is brilliant and it's worth clicking the link and having a look. I really love her mini journals and typographic prints, I going to buy a mini journal soon, need to decide the on the quote. Actually, I've decided, I would like a "dreams" one please Marta :)

I went to IKEA today, to get a 3 drawer pedestal to put under my work desk. It was only £25, bargain. I need the storage and hubby is having a drawer for his study things. I'm going to spend Monday re-arranging and labelling boxes, I love boxes.

Talk soon

Love & hugs
Angela xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment