Tuesday 1 April 2014

My Folksy shop is now up and running

I made the decision a while ago to change my shop host from Etsy to Folksy. Now it's done and here is the link:

https://beta.folksy.com/shops/McLeanBookArts


I've listed some of the notebooks I've already made and I'm planning to do some notebooks with wet felted covers. 

I also have some photos on deviantART here:

http://mcleanbookarts.deviantart.com/


On my To Do list are some wet/needle felted Moleskine covers. I love Moleskine notebooks, so I think I'll make covers for mine and for sale.

At the moment, I'm making an A6 monogrammed Coptic bound notebook for a client and after that I'm making a diary. I'm getting fed up using my phone diary. I'm not sure of the size or design yet, but I have the diary pages ready to print. I make the diary blocks myself on Publisher, that way I can get the layout exactly how I want it. I'll probably start it from 1st May to end Dec 2015.

I'll might be putting something on Folksy next week, I wonder what it will be....

Talk soon
Love & hugs
Angela xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment