Wednesday 18 December 2013

Yet Another Notebook

My latest commission was a monogram notebook in damson and pink, which I've just this minute finished. It's for a good friend and I'm sure she'll like it. The monogram notebooks are becoming quite popular, probably customers looking for something personalised for Christmas.

My next notebook is going to have a celtic design on the cover and could be the start of a new series. I've not decided on the colours or the size yet, but I'll do that next week. This one I'll be putting on the website for sale.

After doing my voluntary work today, I had a lovely walk down the High Street today, haven't done that for years. Had a seat at a cafe and just watched people go by. Took a photo of John Knox's house, it's amazing that it's still in such good condition. I bought some Mehari's in the Robert Graham Cigar Shop, never been in before, they have a good selection. Dropped in on Sandra and Dee in the Wyrd Shop, it's been years since I've seen them, left some business cards there (many thanks S&D) and hopefully I might find some buyers for a couple of things I'd like to sell. After that I sat on a bench outside the Canongate Kirk and had one of my Mehari's, it was very nice, then got the bus home. It was an enjoyable day.

Talk soon

Love & hugs
Angela xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment