Friday 15 November 2013

Monogram Notebook

I've just finished my first A6 notebook. It's the commissioned monogram notebook I mentioned. It feels a really nice size to put in a pocket. It has 9 signatures with different shades of blue crimped paper. It was really nice to do. I'll be doing a lots more A7 size notebooks in future.

The next set of books I'm going to do will be wrap around casebound books in A5 size. They will have a seasonal design and there will only be 4 books in total. The winter notebook design will also be used as the design for my business xmas card.

I have a new series of book in mind to make after the seasonal ones. They will have celt designs and be in various sizes and colours, these will be fun. I'll post photos when they are done.

Talk soon

Love & hugs

Angela xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment