Monday 16 September 2013

My 2014 Diary

I'm just about to start printing my new Filofax diary (yes, I have an A5 snake print and a blue personal size). The A5 Filofax, I use for my business organisation (I hate tearing pages out of a bound notebook and I rearrange my section quite a bit) and I'm needing to get at least January and February inserted into it. I create my own diaries from scratch. I make a double spread version with a week on the left hand side and an organisation page with To Do's, calls, meeting, etc, on the right. Similar printouts can be found easily online, but I prefer to create my own org page, I only want the stuff I would use and find it messy to score through/tippex headings for the anal me (only with paper, I think) to cope with. I'm not going to make diaries this year for sale, unless they are requested, just so I can work on building up my stock.

Off to use up some printer ink.

Talk soon

Love & hugs Angela xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment