Tuesday 16 July 2013

Last couple of days

I tried to do one of my secret bindings yesterday, but I know when to give up. I wasn't feeling too well (not a good time for me to try to be creative) and I was trying to make an A6 version (probably too small). It wasn't a complete waste of time though. It kept me occupied while watching Inspector Montalbano on DVD and I know now, not to try this design in such a small format. The next one will be larger.

On Saturday, met the girls from the Etsy Edinburgh Crafters Team for an outing at Hobbycraft. It was a lovely day. I picked Vickie and Marta up from outside the museum on Chamber Street and we headed off to The Fort. We thought we might meet a couple of members at Hobbycraft, unfortunately not. We must have been in there for an hour. I bought an A5 storage box, some ribbon for book markers and some greyboard (I really wish they'd stock 3mm though, I going to start going to Greyfriar's Art Shop for it, I think). Afterwards we went to Starbuck's for coffee. The girls bought me a coffee frappuccino, which was so nice of them (thank you xx). The next Etsy Edinburgh Crafters meeting is on the 22nd July. It's a great community. We don't do the try to sell to each other things, we try to help each other with ideas and information for the shops, etc.

Are you are a crafter in Edinburgh and have an Etsy shop or thinking about opening an Etsy shop?

Talk soon

Love & hugs
Angela xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment