Thursday 4 July 2013

Etsy Shop Grand Opening

I opened my Etsy shop today, ok there is only one thing in it, but it's a start. The casebound and coptic bookbinding will be available to buy as it it finished, the others will be waiting for the big launch in a few months time. So, here is a link to my shop:

McLean Book Arts


The journal listed is "Victoria", she is a hand bound A5 journal with 72 pages (144 sides) of 130gsm cream paper. She is covered with green buckram on the spine and 100gsm archival quality cream Oxford paper with a Western 20th century European reproduction design. She has green and red headbands and a green ribbon place marker.

I should have some more journals ready to be listed by Monday, so my shop will look a wee bit busier.

Talk soon

Love & hugs
Angela
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment