Saturday 22 June 2013

Red Sky at Night

Started a new book on Friday afternoon called Red Sky at Night. It's a country landscape with a couple of sheep. It was really fun to do and I finished binding it in the evening.

I've decided to put the McLean Book Arts signature honey bee emblem on the back of every notebook I make, either felted or embroidered, I'll see how I feel at the time.

Spotted an A3 guillotine on eBay, could really do with one of those for my paper. It would be much more cost effective to buy bigger sizes and cut it down myself. I would also like a bench press drill and a book press. I'll get them all eventually, but first, I need to get my studio sorted out. It will no doubt take a few days as I get tired easily. It will be great when it is done though. Oh yeah, I also need a table/desk & chair. Actually, I need to buy some combed unspun wool or I won't be able to make books.

Talk soon

love & hugs
Angela
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment