Thursday 27 June 2013

Notebook Covers

Last night I finished doing two notebook covers. It's something relaxing I can do while watching television, well, an Inspector Montalbano DVD actually. One of the covers is for an A5 coptic binding, the other is for an A6 case binding. The paper has been cut and folded. The smaller book has the bookblock ready to go. I'll get onto that today.

On Monday, I'm doing a pamphlet workshop at the Etsy meeting. I'll show the guys how to make a  basic pamphlet and then explain to them the various things that can be done while making them (I'm not taking glue with me, so I'll just be explaining). Should be fun. Then they can make their own booklets for advertising their crafts, etc.

Anyway, got a couple of books to bind.

Talk soon

love & hugs
Angela
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment